Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Passionate about skiing or snowboarding? All Vail employees receive a FREE ski pass and NO reservations needed this season! The pass gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
The Delivery Specialist will play a central role in executing VRR’s rental delivery strategy to establish the business as the Global Leader in snow sports equipment rental.
A newly created role, the Rental Delivery Specialist will be central to the success of our local rental delivery business, organically driving business levels through unparalleled service, the development of partner relationships, enhanced autonomy, and a diverse skill set spanning the full spectrum of our service.
SAFETY & PEACE OF MIND:
- All employees will begin their work experience by participating in comprehensive safety training.
- Face coverings, physical distancing, daily health screenings and temperature checks will be mandatory.
- More details on our policies can be found here.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a high-profile ambassador of Vail Resorts, demonstrating a commitment to integrity and process excellence.
- Pro-actively drive delivery rental sales through growing partner relationships.
- A high performing communicator, who can anticipate and actively overcome hurdles to ensure process and service excellence at all times.
- Responsible for the fulfillment of rental equipment deliveries in a process efficient manner, while providing best in class guest experience at all times. Tasks include, but not limited to the selection, set up and transportation of equipment to guest accommodations in a professional and timely manner, and facilitating its retrieval back into inventory.
- Assist in all guest and partner service inquiries, maintaining a professional manner at all times, while aiming to achieve service excellence.
- Keep current on resort and Vail Resort product/service-related information to ensure timely responses to guest inquiries further enhancing the guest experience.
- Maintain a clean and efficient workspace even while working in irregular spaces.
- Be responsible for accurate daily cash-outs.
- Present a professional appearance and adhere to the Vail Resorts grooming policy at all times when on duty.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager on duty.
- Act as manager on duty when scheduled.
- We are a company that works together and throughout the season you may be required to assist other departments as needed.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
No two days will be the same as you give friendly support and insightful advice to guests from across the country and around the world. You will gain valuable skills by supporting multiple departments and grow as a leader within our development-focused culture. Those who work alongside you are knowledgeable teammates and leaders eager to learn more and share both their skills and the exceptional experiences working.
- Excellent communication, organization and administration abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office Products; Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Previous telephone experience preferred.
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Previous sales or guest service-related experience.
- Keen to learn new skills, open-minded.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly organized with excellent time management.
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry.
- Must be able to motivate staff members and be a team player.
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be 18 years of age or older, possess a valid driver’s license and provide a satisfactory motor vehicle record. Must be able to drive in winter weather conditions, nighttime driving conditions, and heavy traffic.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; weekends and holidays - shifts available!
Required to complete a satisfactory criminal record check.??
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 264307