Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The primary role of our massage therapists is to perform safe, effective, outstanding massage therapies and body treatments. In addition to providing an outstanding guest experience; you will responsible for monitoring own work schedule as booked. Your daily tasks will include set up and break down of your treatment room, ensuring that sanitation standards are met and that your room is presentable and stocked. You will also be responsible for keeping heart of house areas clean and stocked. The company’s code of conduct, grooming and dress standards must be adhered to at all times.
Essential Job Functions
- Our massage therapists must be proficient at providing excellent massage therapies and body treatments.
- Must have a complete knowledge of all spa services, packages, promotions, and retail products currently offered at the spa.
- Offer suggestions on other services that would benefit their clients.
- Maintain professional relationships with spa clientele and spa staff.
- Begin and end all treatments on time, adhering to the appointment book.
- Keep all work areas clean, including heart of house areas as scheduled.
- Keep treatment rooms sanitized, stocked and presentable according to spa standards and state regulations.
- Staying up-dated and becomes well-versed/trained in the latest developments pertinent to your department, the spa and the resort.
- Be able to maintain a regular schedule
- Maintain all aspects of room and instrument sanitation
- Assisting management and co-workers as requested/needed.
- Assisting in training new Massage Therapists as requested
- Attending all departmental, spa and property meetings and training sessions
- Partakes in monthly events when required
- Works well within the spa team environment
- Able to conduct spa tours, check-in/out guests when necessary
- Be comfortable to prescribe the appropriate treatments to a guest
- “Can-Do" attitude a must
- Be upbeat and have fun!
- Must possess a current Colorado state massage therapy license. -required
- High school diploma or the equivalent. -required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English. -required
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time. -required
- Two years’ experience in the spa industry. -preferred
- First Aid and CPR training desired. –preferred
- DUO Massage/Esthetician licensed in Colorado -preferred
- Must be available on holidays and weekends. –required
- Must be available for in-person interview.–required
- Must be available either on Sunday 9a-3p or 3p-9p, Monday 3p-9p, Tuesday 3p-9p. Wednesday 9a-3p or 5p-9p – required at least one shift
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 194530