Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov.15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Join us now and receive an end-of-season bonus of $2/hour for every hour worked!
Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks for the Conference Services Department, Conference Guests and Meeting Planners.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the resort’s etiquette guidelines.
- Oversee and carry out various day-to-day department administrative functions.
- Perform conference services duties in coordinating in-house functions.
- Responsible for preparing proposals, negotiating, and contracting catering only group business.
- Coordinate and perform conference services duties for catering only group business.
- Organize and maintain various departmental files and records.
- Perform a variety of tasks related to the development and maintenance of departmental record databases.
- Compile a variety of information from both manual and computerized records for regular and special reports, or as specifically requested.
- Serve as administrative liaison with customers, clients, or similar department constituency. Take reservations or orders, explain policies and procedures, answer various questions, etc.
- Perform other specialized or technical administrative tasks related to the department’s primary function.
- Confer regularly with immediate supervisor, other department and company personnel, customers, etc. to plan and coordinate activities, exchange information, resolve problems, etc.
- Contribute to the health and strength of a dynamic team culture
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Reports to Senior Conference Services Manager
- Office situation, i.e. sitting, standing or walking in a small area for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive keyboard action; manual dexterity required.
- Associates degree in business or other appropriate discipline, plus 3-5 years of relevant clerical and administrative experience, or a combination of education and experience preferred
- Good basic administrative and/or organizational skills.
- Experience in organizing and maintaining moderately complex filing, computerized record systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Sales Force Delphi FDC software helpful, but not required.
- Good reading, writing and math skills.
- Some bookkeeping or accounting training or experience desirable.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of company personnel and/or customers and various outside firms, etc.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 397153