Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
- The Cloud Application Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the implementation of new enhancements and general administration for our key HR cloud applications. These include:
- Learning Management System (Saba), primarily in support of Talent Development, Compliance, Health & Safety and other company directives and/or trainings
- HR Service Delivery and Knowledgebase Platform (ServiceNow), primarily in support of HR Services and the associated HR Centers of Excellence (Payroll, Benefits, Employee Relations, etc.)
- Talent and Performance Management System (SuccessFactors), primarily in support of Talent Acquisition and Talent Development
- Employee-facing Digital App and website (Modo), primarily in support of our employee population and the various resort locations
- Workforce Management (Legion), primarily in support of our managers and employees at limited resort locations.
- The Cloud Application Business Analyst will be part of a larger team of Cloud Business Analysts who will specialize in supporting one of the cloud applications above, in addition to exposure to other applications, with the goal of creating a high-functioning HR cloud applications business analyst team.
- This Cloud Application Business Analyst position will be the primary administrator for the Learning Management System (Saba). This role will partner closely with our Talent Development team on the creation and management of courses/classes for new and existing content.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open and track support tickets as needed and follow through with open issues reported from all business owners
- Maintain system environments (Prod, Test, Dev), schedule and test upgrades or environment refreshes as necessary, or per contract with vendor
- Administer regular production system support, including researching, diagnosing and resolving data integrity issues, system bugs, etc.
- Support and provide ideas for continuous improvement by researching industry trends and best practices and providing recommendations for design and system configuration
- Assist with managing the vendor relationship for the associated cloud application
- Manage vendor release process, including review and testing of new functionality; partner with business stakeholders to inform them of design changes/opportunities
- Maintain priorities, be accountable for own work and manage expectations
- Successfully utilize prior experience in applying methodology and best practices
- Use standard techniques to elicit and document business requirements, effectively identify process inefficiencies and make suggestions for modifications
- Manage testing process and go-live readiness
- Collaborate with other Cloud Application Business Analysts on project work that may integrate between one or more applications.
- Provide secondary coverage for other cloud applications as directed.
OTHER SYSTEM SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Configure courses within Learning Management System (LMS) and work with course business owner to influence course design and end user experience
- Configure changes to LMS Course structure or learning platform, including but not limited to updating facilities, locations, rooms or adding new activities
- Maintain oversight over LMS Course library and govern naming convention of courses
- Partner with the Talent Development team in advising and assisting business partners on content creation, class administration and reporting capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 years of Cloud system support preferred
- Is attentive to detail and accuracy and committed to excellence and quality
- Experience working with APIs and system integrations preferred
- Looks for ways to improve systems and processes
- Works autonomously, knowing when to escalate and seek support
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 216610