Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Hunter Mountain is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
- Welcome and greet guests
- Accurately take guests orders for food and beverages
- Serve food and beverages to guests in a timely manner
- Abilty to collect payment using cash register (adhearing to cash handling proceedures)
- Monitor guests dining experience and ensure that we exceed the expectation of their food, drinks and overall experience
- Bus tables, including fill water glasses and clearing/cleaning tables
- Perform side work and be willing to help entire restaurant staff to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
- Some dish washing may be required
- Take out trash and recycling
- Have a flexible schedule; be able to work weekends and holidays
- Assist in sanitation of all Food Service areas in accordance to COVID19 safe operating guide lines
- Food Handlers permit required, prior to or upon hire
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Must be able to speak, read and communicate in English
- Excellent customer service skills
- A minimum of six months waitstaff experience required.
- Must be able to carry large trays weighing up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- Work as part of a team
As a premier, world-class resort in the Catskills, guests at Hunter Mountain can expect the ultimate ski experience with service to match. Join us and become a part of a team who takes pride in providing the best of what the mountain has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223268