Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
The Housekeeping team is looking for high-energy, detailed and team orientated individuals to help round out our already amazing team. Housekeepers work to ensure Lakeland Village properties are clean and orderly for owner and guest arrivals and stays.
The Advanced Housekeepers responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clean units in accordance with the property’s quality standards.
- Adheres to time constraints and work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Works well with others and provides excellent customer service, both internally and externally.
- Cleaning windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms
- Washes shower walls and tubs, cleans toilets, and cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to maintain sanitary, tidy guest restrooms.
- Washes all hard floor areas to remove dirt and soiled areas, dusts and polishes furniture, fixtures and wall hangings.
- Strips beds of all linens and remakes with fresh bedding, checking bedspreads, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness and replacing if soiled.
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities.
- Reports any damages, abuse or non-working equipment to the office.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to ever changing needs and be proactive with the business' needs.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to Supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Regular lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, standing and walking.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Detail Orientated and thorough with daily assignments.
- Must be able to be active and on your feet for up to 8 hours
- Must be a team player
- Some housekeeping experience preferred.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214250