If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Sales Associates are responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serves customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
- Establish professional, yet personalized rapport with customer upon contact; by phone or in person
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information, and establishing trust with the customer to close of sale
- Describing and promoting product in line with customer's express needs as well as promoting purchase of related products
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise
- Promote extended warranty/maintenance agreements, parts and accessories purchase
- Previous retail sales experience - preffered
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Previous snow sport industry experience - preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends - required
The budgeted range starts at $15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 345289