Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Stowe Mountain Resort Mountain Dining department is currently seeking experienced F&B Supervisors for our winter season. The Supervisor will be responsible for supervising, coaching, and directing staff under the guidance of the F&B Manager. This individual will be expected to participate in inventory, upholding standards, driving improvements, and leading toward a common goal of providing top notch servivce.
- 2 year’s restaurant or café experience and 1+ years of guest service experience.
- College degree preferred.
- ?High volume cash handling and POS experience.
- Must meet the VT state’s minimum serving age for alcoholic beverages valid VT DLC certification required or obtained prior to commencement of first shift.
Supervisor Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Daily supervision of outlet operations.
- Daily hands-on involvement in overall FB operation.
- Assisting cashiers and café attendants in all aspects of their duties
- Ensure efficient, timely and friendly service to customers and staff.
- Focus on guest service and handle issues or complaints to bring them to successful resolution, or refer to appropriate sources.
- Demonstrate by example, the importance of guest comfort and satisfaction.
- Maintain the highest quality of food, beverage and service, in conjunction with the F&B Manager and culinary team.
- Supervise the activities of all assigned personnel and coordinate departmental responsibilities.
- Observe all personnel at the beginning of the work shift for compliance with appearance and uniform standards.
- Assist in the training and development all staff, at the direction of the Cafe Manager.
These positions are seasonal full time that start in mid-November 2018 and wrap mid-April 2019. However, for the successful candidate this position has the potential to continue into subsequent seasons. We are looking for enthusiastic team players to join us in providing our guests with a superior recreational experience and an attitude of constant improvement and excellence. Come join our team and enjoy incredible resort discounts and recreational perks!
Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Come join the Stowe Mountain team where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 343989