Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Mount Snow employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
The entry snowmaker will be exposed to a wide variety of tasks that are essential to the safe production of quality snow, with the goal of gaining experience and knowledge to be able to progress to the next level in the snowmaking department. The entry snowmaker will be under the direction of more experienced staff and department supervisors.
- Learn all basic department, resort and company policies and procedures
- Learn and be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of snowmaking equipment according to all department, resort and company policies and procedures
- Learn and be responsible for the production of snow to produce the best quality product for our guests
- Learn to operate all department vehicles in a safe manner according to department, resort and company policies and procedures
- Perform basic snowmaking equipment maintenance and housekeeping on a daily basis
- Be able to work under minimal supervision
- Assist in effective communication with the other departments
- Additional duties as assigned
- Valid Driver's license - required
- Able to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Able to lift and carry up to 70 lbs
- Intermediate level skier/snowboarder
- Basic hand tool knowledge and skills
- Able to work extended hours in alpine conditions
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 222427