Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Retail associates are responsible for accurately and efficiently processing retail sales, stocking retail product, and recieiving new product.
- Housing: Currently Available
- Outlet: North Face Solaris
- Starting Wage: $17 per Hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
?Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Accurately and efficiently ring up customer sales
Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
Maintain awareness of current promotions and advertisements
Adhere to all company policies and guidelines
Maintain orderly appearance of retail area and backstock
High school diploma or equivalent -?required
Basic computer skills with ability to learn register?-?required
Basic math skills?-?required
Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English?-?required
Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 439607