Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime” Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
- Providing our Owners and Guests with Authentic service.
- Ensures all Owners and Guests are welcomed and registered to their unit.
- Provides switchboard and concierge services.
- Ensures all duties on task list are completed.
- Liaises with Housekeeping, Maintenance, and Sales departments.
- Performs cash handling duties.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous front desk/reception experience an asset.
- Exceptional Guest service skills required.
- Must be a self-motivated, responsible, service oriented individual.
- Administrative and computer skills are definite assets.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Fluency in other languages an asset.
- Multi-tasking and attention to detail necessary.
- Initiative and problem solving skills highly sought.
- To be able to work independently
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223447