Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Child Care Aides are responsible for the personal needs of the children (feeding, sleeping, diapering) and for varied children's activities such as art, story time, games, and outside play. This position also requires communication with parents and interaction with children and co-workers. He/She will also be required to maintain a clean, safe and fun environment and comply with child care rules and regulations as designated by the supervisory staff and management. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- 18 years of age or older - required
- Experience working with children - required
- Satisfactory Background Check - required
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds frequently throughout the day. Position requires lifting and carrying children while playing or in the Day Care - required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Must be able to bend, crawl, climb, lift, kneel and crouch - required
- Must be able to work Weekends and holidays - required
- Must be available to work between the hours of 8:00am and 4:15pm - subject to change based on business need
- Patient, nurturing, fun-loving individual
- Enjoys working with children
- Active and energetic personality to play and participate in activities with children
- CPR and/or First Aid certifications - preferred
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 217689