Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Guest Services Attendant is responsible for exceeding guests expectations and ensuring a world class ski resort experience while providing top notch guest service. The position requires you to greet each guest and provide assistance at the base areas, as well as other areas in the village and on the mountain. The Guest Services Attendant may provide safety guidance and information. This individual will be asked to give information to guests and assist in various roles assigned to them. In this role, you will be the problem solver for our guests; the first and last stop in ensuring their needs are met.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- All duties and responsibilities within the Guest Services department.
- Providing 100% accurate communication to all guests and employees.
- Being the face of Attendant and responsibly represent Attendant in all environments.
- Process and deliver resort communication (snow reports, etc) to assigned outlets.
- Ability to adhere to required responsibilities in an unsupervised environment.
- Maintaining a professional and friendly attitude in all extremes of weather and in all dealings with guests;
- Recognize existing and potential problems and suggest resolutions.
- Greet and engage guest as they arrive and leave
- Guest point of contact for any and all questions and needs to help create the ‘Experience of a Lifetime’.
- Guest Service/Customer Service experience;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions including snow and sunshine;
- Ability to stand for long periods of time;
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English language proficiently;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- An outstanding personality that is approachable, friendly, and outgoing.
- Ability to multitask, stay calm in stressful situations, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
At Okemo, we’ve got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 264967