We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Assistant Manager/Equipment manager is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all golf maintenance equipment and guest cars. Tasked with the management of parts inventories, tools maintenance records and a safe, functional shop.
- Responsible for the major and minor repairs and preventative maintenance on gasoline and diesel powered equipment, equipment implements and cutting units.
- Diagnose and repair electrical circuits, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, motors, pumps and other equipment systems.
- Repair and maintain golf car fleet.
- Order parts and supplies using proper purchasing procedures, maintain receipts and purchasing records. Responsible for the upkeep, inspection and record keeping for above ground fuel tanks.
- Work in a safe manor at all times and maintain a safe work environment. Keep shop and parts room in a clean and organized fashion.
- Assist in the development and implementation of operator training and maintenance programs.
- Exercise judgement in evaluating systems, inform supervisor of potential problems and take corrective action when deemed necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required: trade school degree in related field preferred.
- At least two years of experience working in an equipment repair shop.
- Valid driver license
- Basic computer skills
- Position Justification: Refilling a vital roll in the operation
The budgeted range starts at $21.59 - $26.99. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 361387