We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Golf Club Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning the golf clubhouse and restrooms on the golf course. Daily duties include, but are not limited to cleaning restrooms, locker rooms, member's lounge, golf shop, and other work areas. Cleaning may include vacuuming, emptying waste baskets, cleaning all surfaces and receptacles, dusting and polishing furniture and transporting trash and waste to disposal areas. Additional duties include keeping storage areas well-stocked, clean, and tidy. You will be expected to maintain inventory and stock of cleaning supplies. This person must be able to display a helpful and courteous attitude in dealing with Member's, guests, and other employees at Beaver Creek Golf Club.
- HS Diploma ot Equivalent - required
- Valid Colorado driver's license - required
- Minimum 1 year previous housekeeping experience - required
- Ability to speak and understand English and Spanish at a beginner to intermediate level - required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs - required
- Professional and courteous attitude and excellent guest service skills - required
- Understand the level of cleanliness that is needed and maintain the Club House at that level - required
- Ability to follow supervisor instruction - required
- End of season commitment required - required
- Able to show up on time and ready to work early morning shifts (start at 6:00am) - required
- Ability to work weekends (Friday - Sunday) and holidays - required
What’s In It for You?
- Discounted Housing ($300 per month)
- Complimentary Choose Your Own Adventure:
- Two Summer Mountain Experiences + Two paid non-workdays to enjoy it!
- Night lodging at Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail or Beaver Creek hotels
- Adventure experiences - rafting, fly fishing, zip line, via ferrata, etc. (will vary by market depending on availability)
- Gas card (include amount and location – like City Market gas station)
- Food card (include amount and store – like City Market)
- FREE: Enhanced programming/experiences
- Manager-led appreciation opportunities
- Monthly bingo with gift card prizes
- More fun events and programming!
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The opportunity to work in the resort industry – it does not get much cooler than that!
The budgeted range starts at $17. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free Summer passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 442329