We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts currently requires all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19
- Housing: Not Available
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time / Year Round
- The budgeted range starts at $45,000 - $55,250 + annual bonus. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Directly oversee all aspects of the Lift Operations department: safety awareness, standards compliance, guest service. Help develop and carry out company and department goals to the lift operations leadership group and staff. Establish and maintain close working relationships with; Lift maintenance, ski patrol, BCMD, ski school, and fostering good working relationships with all other Beaver Creek departments.
- Assist in preparation in department budgets, monitoring staffing levels, and efficient resource management.
- Oversee Supervisors and Training to operate within all applicable codes and standards: C.P.T.S.B., ANSI, OSHA, and USFS.
- Work with the Senior Manager in leading the lift operations management team through the development and implementation of all necessary department programs to provide for: staffing, training, safety, goal setting, employee performance and discipline, employee retention and incentive, payroll, work comp., code compliance and record keeping.
- Participate with Mountain Operations leadership group.
- Resolve guest complaints/issues.
- Resolve employee issues.
- Hire the lift operations supervisory group.
- Work with the manager in completion of employee performance evaluations on lift operations supervisory group.
- Participate with Health and Safety departments to develop uniform policies and safety initiatives.
- Interact with all other Beaver Creek and corporate departments as it pertains to lift operations.
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Education
- Previous experience within a Lift Operations team
- Experience as a Supervisor/Manager
- Strong understanding of MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Advanced Skier or Snowboarder
- Experience with Lift Maintenance
- Understanding of PeopleSoft
The budgeted range starts at $45,000 - $55,250 + annual bonus. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Vail Resorts has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine requirement as a condition of employment, effective Nov. 15, 2021. We will provide accommodations or exemptions where legally required based on the relevant state and federal laws and regulations in each of our locations.
Requisition ID 445150