Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Advanced Sign Maker will be responsible for the design, production, construction, and installation of all Crested Butte Mountain Resort signage.
- Responsible for the design, production, installation, and maintenance of signage throughout the resort.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of MS office, Illustrator, Adobe illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Requires strong communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and energetic enviroment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills. Responsible for managing cost effective inventory of all sign and graphics materials including ordering, tracking, and maintaining all sign related machinery, supplies, and equipment.
- maintain neat, organized work enviroment to ensure safe operation, and efficient production of signage.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested - required.
- Minimum 3 years, sign design and production experience.- preferred.
The budgeted range starts at 18-23.40. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 277169