Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
This is NOT a server or bartender position.
Beaver Creek Resort is looking for hard working and enthusiastic individuals to join their team tfor the winter season! The Mountain Dining Staff position is responsible for handling general restaurant duties. The ideal candidate is someone who will keep moving at all times while on duty, and has an eye for details. Duties will vary on a daily basis and include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent guest service; greet guests in a friendly manner and answer any guest questions
- Operate cash register
- Prepare/ serve food
- Responsible for bussing tables, handling trash and recyclables, maintaining cleanliness of service areas, bathrooms and kitchen, dishwashing, monitoring and controlling capacity levels, serving fountain and hot beverages, shoveling snow, and other duties as needed
- Assist in stocking product, and beverages throughout the day
- Must be available to work holidays
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must
- Able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required
- Able to stand for 8+ hours - required
- Able to work weekends and holidays - required
- Able to speak and understand English - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred
- Previous customer service experience - preferred
- Cash handling skills - preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 249407