Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Fine Dining Bartender will be responsible for providing friendly and courteous service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests while following state laws and corporate guidelines for smooth, efficient and sanitary bar operations. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including bar and table service.
- Stocking beer, wine, liquor and glassware before and after shifts and during service if necessary.
- Cleaning glassware, bar surfaces, and all other bar equipment
- Communicates all necessary and important information with the Restaurant Manager and the entire Food and Beverage team.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working at a fast but thorough pace.
- Complete all sidework that has been assigned.
- Attends the daily pre-shift meeting to learn any important daily information.
- Have comprehensive wine and liquor knowledge and adheres to all state liquor laws.
- Ensures that all state health regulations are being adhered to.
- Cash and credit card handling.
- Adhering to all company/restaurant policies
- Maintaining budgeted cost of sales for bar area
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required
- Able to communicate effectively in English - required
- Must be 21 years of age or older - required
- 2 years prior bartending experience - preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs - required
- Able to stand for long periods of time - required
- Days, nights, weekends and holidays - required
- TIPS certification required - will provide with TIPS training within 30 days of hire if necessary
- In-person interview - required
- Fine dining/wine knowledge - required
- Mixology/recipe creation experience - preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 190029