Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Smile! We’re here to create experiences of a lifetime to our guests, fellow employees and ourselves!
- Safety First: Our commitment is to providing a safe experience for our guests, fellow employees and ourselves.
- Serve Others: From operating diverse activities to answering questions and helping guests navigate the experiences the mountain has to offer.
- Do Right: Receive guest feedback and special requests. Provide on the spot resolution and elevate guests’ experiences through the Epic Service Solutions Program.
- Drive Value: Be a positive advocate for the experience and services we provide all of our guests.
- Do Good: Help keep our mountain clean and looking good.
- Stay Flexible: You’ll get to do a lot of different things around the mountain.
- Be Prepared: You will be working outdoors in all weather conditions for long periods of time.
- Be Safe: You will need to complete daily insections of activities.
- Be Sturdy: Stand in one area for long periods of time.
- Be Nimble: Snow shoveling, repeated twisting, turning, pulling, pushing, bending, squatting, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) all on a daily basis.
- Be Social: You’ll need to converse clearly and comfortably with a variety of guests.
- Be Reliable: Be able to work unsupervised or with a group to fulfill your work commitment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have reliable transportation (in varying weather conditions) to and from work.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
The budgeted range starts at 15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 357747