Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Are you seeking fun and adventurous employment opportunities in the world’s best Ski Resorts? Come join the resort by becoming a Bartender at one of our operations. If you enjoy building cocktails and serving fantastic wines and cold beer, this is the job for you. By joining the team, you will develop new and varied skills in a dynamic work environment. Regardless of your specific job, you will help deliver an Experience of a Lifetime for our guests and fellow employees by living our core values; Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe and Have Fun!
- Starting Wage: $20 / hour
- If hired into a tipped position, guaranteed to make a minimum of $20/ hour inclusive of tips
- Outlet: Butte 66, Uleys, Paradise, Umbrella Bar/Ten Peaks
- Shift type: Full & Part Time, Weekends and Holidays
- Skill Level: Entry and up
- Ideal start date: November 14, 2022
- Make connections with guests and co-workers
- Share our passion for the mountains during service
- Follow the leaderships guidelines as outlined during the daily pre-shift meeting
- Create hot and cold beverages to specifications
- Prepare bar for successful operation throughout the shift
- Maintain a clean and tidy workstations throughout and at the end of the work day
- Ski/Snowboard out after work (optional + location dependent)
- Other duties as assigned
- We will teach you all necessary skills to be able to execute your job safely, no formal experience is needed
- Desire to learn and grow
- Must be 21 or over
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, to bend, lift and carry objects up to 40lbs
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 454129