We offer a variety of professional career opportunities at our corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado. Our corporate headquarters team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more about positions at our corporate office. Visit www.vailresortscareers.com
A member of Vail Finance organization the Shared Services Team is committed to Building Team Members and Driving Value. The Specialist is a crucial resource providing support for all aspects of credit card processing and reporting for the enterprise. This role partners with IT, field operations, financial analysts, and 3rd party vendors to provide a seamless guest experience.
Essential job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handling of credit card disputes through credit card chargebacks
- Assist in reconciling credit card balance sheet accounts across all business units
- Assist in month-end close processing through creation and posting of Journal Entries
- Drive Value through partnership with service providers to control card processing costs
- Assist with miscellaneous projects across the team for process and efficiency improvements
- Cross train with the Accounts Receivable team
- Efficient MS Office skills
- Ability to quickly become Subject Matter Expert with IT systems
- Experience with gateways and merchant card processors
- Ability to prioritize tasks, adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business stakeholders
The budgeted range starts at $16.00 - $24.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 343374