Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Our Competition Services department is looking for individuals with a love for ski racing to be part of our Race Crew. If you want to have a hand in the action, join our team and bring our race courses to life.
- Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Days, occasional early mornings. Weekdays, weekends, holidays.
- Targeted Start Date: Mid-December
- Skill Level: Entry Level
- Other Specifics: Must be Ski & Ride Level 7
- Perform daily set up and maintenance of race facilities
- Event venue construction, maintenance, and event support
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to lift & carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Ski & Ride to minimum of Level 7
- Able to work extended hours outdoors in an alpine environment
- Basic hand tool knowledge and skill preferred
The budgeted range starts at $20 / per hour. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 474213