Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- To provide personalized, quality ski valet guest service in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- This position requires a commitment to providing a high level of personalized guest service for all members of the Beaver Creek Club.
- The ski valet personnel will provide service to all members in the ski locker and ski valet area.
- Ski valets will be responsible for morning and afternoon delivery of ski equipment from the ski storage area to and from racks outside of the club building.
- Organization of ski storage racking systems, record keeping and a working knowledge of ski tuning will be required
- HS Diploma or Equivalent - preferred
- Able to lift and carry up to 50lbs - required
- Able to operate appropriate machinery such as vacuum cleaners, wet vacuums, carpet cleaners, and hand tools including screwdrivers, pliers, and small wrenches if necessary - required
- Able to work indoors as well as outdoors in winter weather conditions - required
- Able to work weekends and holidays - required
- Fluent in English - required
- Able to communicate with diplomacy and tact - required
- In person interview - preferred
- Able to deliver exceptional guest service - required
- Resume - preferred
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
401(k) Retirement Plan
Do you love the mountains and wonder what it would be like to work at a mountain resort? Looking to try something new and learn how to ski, snowboard or downhill mountain bike? Are you looking to meet new friends from all over the country and world? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we invite you to come join our community at Stevens Pass today! Why not work where you play, and let Stevens Pass be your office. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 221409