We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts currently requires all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19
- Housing: Not Available
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time / Year Round
- The budgeted range starts at $21.59 - $26.99 + Sales Incentive Plan. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The Catering and Conference Services Manager will plan and service groups and weddings.
- Plan all aspects of events: BEOs, Activities, Communications, logistics, meeting space needs and design, staff, collateral, vendors, shipments, invoices, schedules and timelines, budget management, pre-payment collection and reconciliation.
- Maximize food, beverage and activity revenue to the Resorts through strong product knowledge and selling skills.
- Work with clients to ensure that the function is professionally planned and have contact with client once in house to ensure any requests or problems are resolved.
- Take responsibility to ensure that group leaders are comfortable with the resort and knowledgeable about our product, personnel and responsibilities.
- Package all bills ensuring accuracy before sending to accounting for processing, make any necessary adjustments working with and ensure timely payments are received.
- Develop and maintain professionalism with clients, in house departments and vendors, maximizing profitability and guest service.
- Position is required to work all major functions as assigned by manager, understanding many events will occur in the evening after hours and on weekends.
- Position may be responsible for planning events for multiple Vail Resorts Destinations
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree Preferred
- 2 Years Conference Services or Event Planning Experience
- Delphi or Salesforce Experience, Social Tables, BEO
- Strong, effective and timely verbal and written communications skills
- Good listening abilities
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to follow multiple SOPs
- Ability to stay organized while managing multiple groups simultaneously
The budgeted range starts at $21.59 - $26.99 + Sales Incentive Plan. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Vail Resorts has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine requirement as a condition of employment, effective Nov. 15, 2021. We will provide accommodations or exemptions where legally required based on the relevant state and federal laws and regulations in each of our locations.
Requisition ID 444751