Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19 unless eligible for an accommodation under applicable law.
- Assure that the integrity of the resort assets is maintained.
- Abide by all Corporate, State, and Federal safety rules, laws, and regulations.
- Implement preventative maintenance programs for public areas and equipment.
- Assist in training Tech staff when required.
- Coordinate projects with sub-contractors when required.
- Order and maintain stock for critical equipment for assigned areas.
- Follow all safety procedures and alert supervisor of any unsafe conditions that may exist.
- Work with other departments and area managers as required.
- Possess your own hand tools and keep them in a safe functional manner at all times.
- Maintain job logs updated daily.
- Maintain a valid Utah Driver’s License.
- Repair and replace parts, piping valves and other fittings, dry wall application, painting and other repair and maintenance duties.
- Good knowledge in appliance installation, general mechanics, wood work and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge in plumbing and systems, electrical, controls and kitchen equipment.
- Knowledgeable on Lock out tag out procedure, OSHA, EPA and MSDS.
- Attend training classes for job specific skills.
- Maintain good attitude and people skills even during high-pressure situations, be a good leader.
- Other duties as assigned related to function.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently is required.
- Public relations skills, good administrative and leadership skills are preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds is required.
- Working knowledge of electricity, plumping, and equipment.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 434927