Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: To promptly serve food and beverages to banquet customers in an efficient and courteous manner. While working banquets you will work weddings, conferences, small groups and in house functions. You will learn to set up theater, classroom, hollow sqare and boardroom set ups. You may work from an hour to twelve hours standing durning the event.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve banquet food to guests using the techniques preferred by the Banquet Manager in order to maintain consistency and quality of service.
- Inspects banquets and table for the proper set up of linen, silverware, glassware and china to ensure uniformity of table setting in the room.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned or required including obeying safety policies and procedures and attending safety trainings.
- Prior serving experience required.
- Vermont Dept of Liquor Certified
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
At Okemo, we’ve got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 202271