Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Classification: Year Round
Job Type: Full Time
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
Summary of Job:
The Manager for Guest Acquisition Marketing is responsible for helping Vail Resorts maximize new guest acquisition by designing innovative marketing strategies that drive awareness and effectively convert new guests in a scalable capacity. This role is focused on driving growth of our paid ticket holder guests. This person will develop marketing strategies designed to attract new guests to our resort portfolio and commit them to a lift ticket product in advanced. This position will be a key player in driving the strategic vision for the paid lift ticket business – working cross-functionally to identify innovative ways to expand reach, generate awareness, and drive advance commitment through ROI-focused programs. The ideal leader for this role will have experience in developing go-to-market plans that drive awareness and sales for a lifestyle product, as well as experience in driving new customers into a company’s portfolio. They will have extensive experience in establishing data-driven KPI’s and using metrics to drive decision making.
- Ownership and accountability for new customer growth
- Ongoing results tracking, investigation, analysis and communicating key successes and opportunities to stakeholders
- Prioritize business needs and qualify opportunities
- Deliver key presentations to upper management and provide regular reports on the status of the business
- Plan, track, and adjust budgets based on business needs and performance
- Drive mid and short-term marketing strategy and tactics for new guests
- Drive content strategy creation with in-house creative teams
- Develop and execute all marketing initiatives for new guests in the paid business
- Collaborate with partner and cross-channel teams to drive results for prospects
- Develop and execute new ideas to meet growth objectives for prospect guests
- Understand new marketing tactics targeted at younger generations
- Help all other team members meet their goals
- Past experience in paid media, social media, or a content creation is desired.
- Demonstrated expertise in generating new growth and consistent drive for results
- Four-year college degree required. Emphasis in marketing, business preferred
- Five years of marketing work experience
- Development of relationships across different marketing channels
- Self-starter and innovative thinker
- Ability to thrive in an dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 209509