Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The Uniform Inventory Coordinator is responsible for distributing uniforms to resort employees accurately and efficiently. Our offices are open in four-hour segments, 7am-11am Monday through Sunday, and we are seeking organized, methodical, and guest-service oriented people to join our team in this part-time role! Enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself & your dependents, restaurant, hotel, and retail/rental discounts, and so much more! We are currently seeking a candidate with availability to work a minimal of 16 hours a week, Monday through Sunday.
- Starting Wage:? $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability:? Full Time
- Skill Level: Entry
- Provide quality customer service to employees and exhibit company values
- Track and manage inventory levels
- Partner with other departments to facilitate onboarding experience
- Facilitate laundry and repair of uniform items
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment
- Strong computer skills; detail oriented
- Experience in inventory management and loss prevention
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Able to lift up to 40lbs on a continuous basis
The budgeted range starts at $20 - $22.26. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 476548