Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Come to work at a world class ski shop and enjoy the best benefits package in the industry. Join our passionate team and we’ll train you on all aspects of ski and snowboard rentals - no experience required! As a Rental Associate, you will provide our guests with gear and services for the ultimate outdoor experience.
- Outlet: Aspen Sports, St. Regis
- Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time and Part Time Hours available
- Skill Level: Entry Level
- Provide excellent guest service at one of our ski/snowboard retail shops
- Fit guests with ski and snowboard equipment - we'll train you!
- Work together with teammates to maintain safety standard
- May include other duties such as cashiering, retail sales, or other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends
- Commitment to exceptional Customer Service
- Ability to stand and move in an active, team-oriented environment for extended periods
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 452827