Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
What will I be doing?
- Work with the Housekeeping Manager and Director of Housekeeping provide the highest level of guest service.
- Clean and stock assigned rooms to the established cleanliness and quality standards.
- Makes beds, cleans rooms (bathroom, bedroom, sitting room, etc.), dusts, vacuums, washes windows/tracks and reports maintenance deficiencies
- Removes dirty linens, towels and used amenities when needed
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Follows all company and safety and security policies and procedures; reports any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
- Maintains all cleaning solutions in accordance to OSHA requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide guest services in a highly professional manner exceeding guest expectations at all times by creating the WOW experience
- Be aware of VIP guests and communicate this to staff
- Ensure 100% compliance to uniform standards
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as required.
- Successfully complete other duties as assigned.
- Detail oriented on assigned tasks and the ability to follow through to a conclusion
- Strong communication skills, must be able to communicate in English - preferred
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive production through completion
- Ability to work successfully in a strong team environment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly.
- Team Member Travel program offered to Hilton employees
- Vail Resorts benefits, including health, wellness, vision, dental, 401K, discounts and season passes.
- Piecerate and bonus eligible.
Enjoy the perks of a DoubleTree Employee and a Vail Resorts employee with just one job. Our staff at the DoubleTree gets twice the reward by holding only one job. Part of the Vail Resorts Family and DoubleTree team member, you reap the benefits of both companies (free ski pass for all Vail Resorts operated properties and all the lodging discounts for DoubleTrees nationwide). The staff at The DoubleTree live up to the brand’s reputation by offering a warm and welcoming stay to every guest. There is a high expectation of phenomenal customer service but it comes with a high reward of amazing team members. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 221468