Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Nestled within The Arrabelle at Vail Square and only steps away from the Eagle Bahn gondola, The Tavern on the Square is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night seven days per week. Popular at all times of day, The Tavern is a high volume, upscale environment offering hearty food and a variety of beverage choices with exceptional service at approachable prices. A large outdoor patio and live music most afternoons (and some evenings) makes this a popular choice with both resort guests and locals alike.
A F&B Supervisor at the Tavern on the Square is responsible for ensuring that all Resort guests have the highest quality dining experience possible while maintaining a profitable department that is environmentally responsible.
This will be achieved through the following main responsibilities:
- Supervise and support all dining room colleagues of three-meal-per-day restaurant, including bar operations
- Manage dining room flow and proper execution of all "a la cart" and all beverage operations
- Responsible for mitigating any escalated guest service concerns
- Ensure high quality appearance and cleanliness of dining room and bar areas
- Ensure consistent set up of guest areas, consistent delivery of food and beverage items
- Coordinate daily pre-shift meetings to educate staff on resort information and conduct daily training updates.
- High school diploma or equivalent. -required
- College degree with emphasis in Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism. -preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in upscale Restaurant, preferably in luxury Hotel/Resort environment. -required
- Experience in all phases of "a la carte" food & beverage operations. -required
- Previous supervisory experience desired.
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. -required
- Previous point-of-sales experience. -required
- Experience with Info Genesis. -preferred
- Must be able to professionally communicate in English, both written and verbal. -required
- Must be able to clearly communicate in-person as well as over the telephone. -required
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. -required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 299509