Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Have you ever thought about what an amazing experience it would be living in a National Park? Ever heard the phrase, "My life is your vacation"? Learn the truth behind this saying for yourself and join our team for the 2020 summer season! Experience all the Tetons have to offer, including our notable scenery, and wild life. Come out to Grand Teton National Park for a summer work opportunity, and leave with an experience of a lifetime to brag about; there's plenty of hiking, biking, camping, rafting, and exploring to do throughout the summer months!
Apply to this posting to schedule a time to discuss with a hiring manager our summer job openings and different properties. Our season runs from May through Mid-October. While preference is given to applicants able to work for the entire season, we do hire people who can work for a shorter time period. In the meantime, check out our website or follow GTLC on Instagram.
Grand Teton Lodge Company (GTLC), a brand within Vail Resorts Hospitality, operates hotels, dining, campgrounds and activities within Grand Teton National Park as well as the Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club. Positions start at 40 hours per week (time and a half is paid above 56 hours). We do hire entry level through highly skilled and experienced candidates.
What You Could Be Doing:
We are looking for guest service-oriented, outdoor enthusiasts in the following positions:
- Restaurant Food & Beverage (ex. restaurant manager, host, busser, resturant cashier, barista)
- Security / Public Safety
- Corral Wrangler
- Culinary or Pastry
- Hospitality Operations (ex. front desk, reservations)
- Housekeeping / Laundry
- Grounds Crew / Maintenance
- Retail Operations
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Summer Season National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park AND Yellowstone National Park
- Employees enjoy housing, food, and best of all, the chance to continually explore the park or simply take in the stunning views.
- End of Season Bonus for eligible positions
- Retail, lodging and dining discounts
- The opportunity to work in the resort industry – it does not get much cooler than that!
- For more information on perks and benefits, click HERE
What We Are Looking For:
- A heart for guest service and the outdoors
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, holiday and weekends
- A team player that will add to a fun collaborative environment
For more information, visit the Grand Teton Lodge Company and Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club websites.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as free staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 206409