Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Job Summary: A member of Vail Finance organization the Credit Card Team is committed to Building Leaders and Driving Value. The team is a crucial resource supporting of all aspects of credit card processing for the enterprise. We partner with IT, field operations, financial analysts, treasury, and 3rd party vendors to provide a seamless guest experience.
- Completion of complex account reconciliations of credit card receivables for Vail Resorts consolidated entities on a daily basis.
- Utilize T-Recs functionality to reconcile credit card transactions accurately between Point of Sale systems, card processors, and Peoplesoft Financials.
- Drive Continuous Improvement by identifying and implementing efficiency by enhancing match rule algorithms within T-Recs.
- Provide world class guest experience with an in depth knowledge of Point of Sale systems, gateways and merchant processors.
- Support business operations in setup of new merchant accounts as requested.
- Drive Value by performing detailed analytics and partnering with service providers to control card processing costs.
- Create journal entries to book processing fees, receivables and deposits monthly.
- Participate in onboarding acquisitions, implementation of new systems and ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor's degree - Accounting/Finance preferred
- 2+ years proven track record of performing complex accounting reconciliations
- Advanced Excel skills and efficient MS Office skills
- Ability to quickly become Subject Matter Expert with IT systems
- Experience with gateways and merchant card processors
- Ability to prioritize tasks, adapt and excel in a fast paced environment
- High energy and ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business stakeholders
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212227