Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
- Maintain, repairs and installs electrical, mechanical, plumbing and other related fixtures and components.
- Work closely with the General Manager for the improvement of condition of property and the functioning of all equipment.
- Inspects, repairs, all type of piping, valves and associated equipment for building/s, including swimming pool equipment.
- Capable of servicing and maintaining related operating equipment for general building, with emphases on hospitality industry.
- Inspects and tests fire sprinkler system and booster pumps; prepares documentation for compliance.
- Monitor, adjusts and report issues with any building automation systems.
- Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to hotel standards and Code Requirements.
- Maintains appropriate service and repair records with the use of the automated Work Order/Preventative system.
- Researches, purchases and inventories equipment parts, chemicals and supplies as required.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service.
- Capable to train and direct the work of other classified staff in the area.
- Assists and serves as back up to other Facilities employees.
- Knowledgeable with tool handling including all the safety features and operating procedures.
- Capable of understanding and communicating complex issues pertaining to the hospitality industry.
- Assists in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction.
- Knowledgeable on Lock out tag out procedure, OSHA, EPA and MSDS.
- Planning, organizing and controlling are key attributes for maintaining zero stoppage operation.
- Attend training classes for job specific skills.
- Enforce policies, procedures and guidelines as required.
- Complete/assist with scope of work for projects and submit for bidding to contractors for estimates as necessary.
- Coordinate projects as required.
- Maintain good attitude and people skills even during high-pressure situations, be a good leader.
- Develop a good working knowledge on the property automated work order and preventative maintenance system.
- Is knowledgeable of all the tools required to complete plumbing tasks.
- Follow all safety policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain good attitude and people skills even during high-pressure situations.
- Good leadership is necessary for success in this position.
- Other duties as assigned related to function.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214349