Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building maintenance work, interior and exterior.
- Operate heavy equipment (snow blower & carpet (cleaner) extractor & power tools).
- Snow Removal
- Assist with Annual Carpet Clean Process
- Maintain all facilities and operation systems in a safe and efficient working order (i.e. auto doors, exit doorways, required snow/garbage removal)
- Perform daily inspections of condos and common areas - check boilers, HVAC, fire panels, etc.
- Assist with preventative maintenance in rental condos & common areas
- Attend to any work orders and both guest and departmental/employee requests
- Complete assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
- Work with outside contractors to provide necessary improvements or maintenance as directed
- Maintain records of all work activities and support materials
- Follow all Kirkwood Resort Lodging Brand Standards
- Maintain Interdepartmental Relationships (Housekeeping, Front Desk, Owner Relations)
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly in English.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in general maintenance
- Guest service skills: Professionalism, attention to detail, and timeliness.
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the year.
- Work weekends and Holidays
- Can do attitude towards unforeseen required tasks and circumstances
- Valid US Driver’s license
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don't want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don't want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work! If you would prefer to drive AND want to make some extra cash, you will definitely want to participate in our Employee Carpool Program! Make up to $25.00 a DAY just for driving your fellow employees to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214010