Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Align who you are with what you do and become part of the world’s leading mountain resort company. Vail Resorts’ mission is to create the Experience of a Lifetime for our employees and for our guests, and we want you to be a part of the team.
Do you have a passion for learning and a love of unique experiences? Do you enjoy having fun as you work? As a Park City Mountain Resort Associate, you’ll get to experience this world class resort from multiple perspectives and gain broad experience in the resort industry. From lift operations to food and beverage, from hotel operations to retail/rental, and many more, you will enjoy true flexibility as you select shifts based on where and when you want to work.
No two days will be the same as you give friendly support and insightful advice to guests from across the country and around the world. You will gain valuable skills by supporting multiple departments and grow as a leader within our development-focused culture. Those who work alongside you are knowledgeable teammates and leaders eager to learn more and share both their skills and the exceptional experiences working at Park City can offer.
Customize your own Experience of a Lifetime as you learn and grow across some of these varied mountain resort roles:
- Lift Operator
- Food & Beverage Support
- Rental Associate
Doing what you love comes with great benefits for you and your family:
- Free EPIC Season Pass (Park City and all Vail properties) and free pass options for Brighton, Solitude and Deer Valley! ?
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family?
- Free ski lessons?
- Daily $5 employee meal?
- Discounted lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles?
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company?
- Training and professional development
- Willingness to work a varied schedule, including?weekends and holidays?
- Willingness to work 35 to 40+ hours per week (full-time) or 12-15+ hours per week (part-time)?
- Ability to communicate effectively in English?
- High school diploma?
- Ability to stand without sitting for extended periods of time
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 287368