Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Mountain Activities ZipLine / Ropes Course Guide is responsible for providing a safe, fun, and engaging environment for our guests and employees on our various Breck Flyer Zipline, Challenge Course, Climbing Wall, and smaller activities within their area.
This position is responsible for following the goals related to safety, service, and efficiency related to operating higher complexity activities. Building lasting relationships with guests and employees is key to this position’s success. This role requires a high degree of focus on safety while being comfortable working at various levels of height. The Zip/Ropes Guide may also assist other summer operations areas as needed.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assist guests in a safe, professional manner on complex activities.
- Performs all tasks for which the workgroup is responsible.
- Provide a safe environment for guests and staff to participate while providing safety, fun, and engagement at the highest level.
- Constantly monitor the adherence of safety policies to ensure that our guest and staff safety is our highest priority.
- Working at various levels of height focusing on the safety of the guest, fellow employees, and self.
- Ensure the highest level of cleanliness at all times while actively mitigate any hazards that may arise.
- Provide support to other Operations at the resort working with other key departments to keep our facilities and equipment maintained and in safe working order.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to adequately understand English. Spanish language skills preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous zip line or high ropes training preferred.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 208373