Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As an HR Technology Business Analyst, you will partner with HR, Payroll, Benefits and other business users to understand business requirements, test technology solutions and ensure compliance with software development lifecycle standards and other key controls. The purpose of the role is to support the HR Technology team with quality assurance testing, release coordination and compliance monitoring while also taking the lead on requirements gathering and analysis for small projects.
- Execute and report on system integration testing, working with developers and business stakeholders to ensure successful integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Gather business requirements from business partners on smaller initiatives, leading the project through development, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Adhere to standard software development lifecycle methodologies and best practices.
- Follow up on production process failures, ensuring timely coordination of resolution and communication.
- Support Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance audit requests.
- Troubleshoot and remotely support time clock installations.
- Identify new ways to approach and complete Quality Assurance practices and documentation, influencing testing strategies within the HR Technology Team.
- Consistently demonstrate analytical thinking both through verbal and non-verbal communications that is consumable by peers and management.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments efficiently and provide suggested priorities to supervisor.
- Conducts analysis, identifies root causes and provides recommendations that influence business solutions.
- Effectively identify process inefficiencies and make appropriate suggestions for modifications.
- Open to learning additional technologies and integration practices.
- Actively participate and take personal ownership in career through self-assessments, mid-year and annual reviews, goal setting and performance management.
- Adapts to growth and change, is open to and generates new ideas. Handles pressure well, adjusts plans to meet the changing needs of a rapidly growing organization while simultaneously looking for foundational improvements.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+ years ERP systems experience
- Understanding of database design, with the ability to write SQL queries in support of requirements gathering, testing and root cause analysis.
- Strong PC skills with the Microsoft suite including Excel, Project, Word and Visio required
- Experience with HR applications, preferably PeopleSoft
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214168