Do you love the mountains and wonder what it would be like to work at a mountain resort? Looking to try something new and learn how to ski, snowboard or downhill mountain bike? Are you looking to meet new friends from all over the country and world? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we invite you to come join our community at Stevens Pass today! Why not work where you play, and let Stevens Pass be your office. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are seeking detail-oriented and enthusiastic seasonal Ticket Sales Agents to join our team to deliver unparalleled guest service by providing quality information to guests and facilitating the sale of attraction tickets. They will also be responsible for fulfilling pre-purchased sales orders and scanning lift tickets at the lifts. We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who are positive, outgoing, operate with a high level of computer proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, are well disciplined and take pride in their work.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Reconcile cash and receipts at beginning and end of the shift
- Responsible for keeping a well-stocked and organized workstation
- Maintain a professional appearance that reflects the Vail Resorts Standards
- Maintain a fun, positive and supportive teamwork environment
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Cross-train and work in all areas/locations of Product Sales & Scanning positions
- High School education
- Ticket sales or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to work closely with people and be able to handle guest and staff issues in an effective, equitable and friendly manner
- Must be able to remain calm and decisive in high stress conditions
- Detail oriented with sound math and clerical skills
- Able to work with computers
- Must be able to work outdoors in all Mountain weather conditions-required
- Free Summer passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 359470