Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Breckenridge Resort offers paid CDL training to qualified candidates who do not currently have a CDL!
Our Resort Transportation Team is looking for guest service oriented, and safety conscious candidates to join our team. This role will train and pay you to obtain your Commercial Drivers License (CDL). We are also seeking qualified candidates who already have their CDL. This position is responsible for operating Breckenridge resort transportation vehicles to transport guests safely around resort and town of Breckenridge.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with guests in a friendly manner
- Assisting in loading and unloading guests
- Equipment and/or luggage and providing general resort information
- May be expected to cross train in other departments and to fulfill other duties to keep resort operational outside of normal driving requirements
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Exceptional verbal skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to train and attain a Class B/P2 CDL
- Must be over the age of 21
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be willing to transfer current license to state of Colorado
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 206032