If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Team Lead oversees the Base Area Guest Service Team including our Village Ambassadors, Overnight Storage Operation, Wagon Service Team, and Auto Drop Attendants. They will coordinate labor and resources within these teams to provide for staffing needs in all areas. Team lead will train and coach team members and work cooperatively with peers, managers and interdepartmental contacts. The Team Lead manages and develops employee development, discipline, incentives, and conducts training for the department. Furthermore with the Assistant Manager of Base Area Ops the Team Lead will work in concert to conduct hiring, oversee Time and Labor reports, scheduling, and timely documentation completion.
- Greeting guests and initiate conversation, answer questions that guests may have pertaining to the Village, services of the mountain and local area.
- Directing guests to the appropriate areas including, but not limited to, ticket windows, season pass office, ski and snowboard school, dining options, retail, rentals, restrooms, phones, lost & found, lockers, etc.
- Providing awareness to guests about the responsibility code and mountain etiquette.
- Resolving guest issues verbal in a sincere and timely manner following the company Make the Guest Right program.
- Meeting guest, employee, safety, and financial objectives and department goals as set forth by immediate supervisor.
- Flexible working hours.
- Removing all potential frustrations and distractions to the overall enjoyment of the resort. This includes assuming personal responsibility for resort appearance, grey wagons, signage, services, etc. either by taking the initiative to solve the problem, or alert the appropriate responsible parties.
- Managing hiring, training, and development of all guest service staff.
- Maintaining a department schedule.
- Ensuring all areas are staged per KPI’s.
- Enforcement of uniform and grooming standards.
- Adjusting staffing needs based on current business levels and weather.
- Maintaining all department assets.
- Work with peers across Base Are Ops to coordinate staffing resources
- Valid state issued driver's license
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- 2+ years guest service experience
- Flexible schedule- available holidays and weekends
- Thorough knowledge of Northstar resort is a plus
The budgeted range starts at 15.50 - 18.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 344827