Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Is Yellowstone on your agenda for 2020? Are you looking to get your “foot in the door” in the hospitality industry? Are you interested in working and living in two national parks, while additionally enjoying a multi-cultural work environment? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, then consider working at Headwaters Lodge & Cabins at Flagg Ranch, conveniently located between Gran Teton and Yellowstone.
Headwaters Lodge and Cabins – Flagg Ranch Company Campground consists of 34 Tent Sites, 97 RV sites, and 40 Camper Cabins for a total of 171 sites within walking distance of the Snake River. Visit our website for photos and descriptions of the different types of sites www.gtlc.com/lodges/headwaters-lodge-at-flagg-ranch.
Our housekeeping team is the “heart of the house” here at the Flagg Ranch Company. The Housekeeper / Room Attendant is responsible for making sure the rooms are clean and meet brand standards while working in a safe environment. This is a very physical position that typically works 40-45 hours per week.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Comply with the process for cleaning a guest room to ensure that the room has been thoroughly sanitized before guest arrival.
- Clean bathrooms according to procedure – including, but not limited to, scrubbing floors, showers, toilets, sinks, and fixtures daily
- Change and make beds according to procedure – including changing all linens on two queen sized beds per room
- Responsible for cleaning 6-10 rooms per day.
- Deep cleaning of guest rooms upon opening and closing of property.
- Dust furniture and fixtures in rooms according to cleanliness standards.
- Empty wastebaskets.
- Replace missing guestroom supplies and restock in-room amenities.
- Vacuum guestrooms.
- Carry towels, linens, toiletries and cleaning supplies using wheeled cart.
- Respond to guest inquiries when necessary.
- Deliver guest requested amenities to the correct room number in a timely manner.
- Report to work area by 8:00 a.m. each morning dressed in the company issued uniform.
- Familiarize self with Vail Resorts Brand Standards and utilize them when cleaning a room.
- Report rooms needing maintenance to manager and/or supervisor.
- Expected to complete section by 4pm daily (check-in).
- Perform Laundry duties – including washing, drying, sorting and folding
- Unload/load Laundry vehicle with linen.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Ability to present oneself professionally
- Attention to detail
- Must be 18 years of age or older
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Previous Housekeeping Experience
What’s In It For You?
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE kayak and boat rentals, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- $95/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing (single room occupancy), linens and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi (unavailable at Flagg Ranch)
Capture the amazing opportunity to live and work in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem — Grand Teton National Park to the south and Yellowstone National Park just to the north. A perfect spot to return year after year and assure that our guests get the most out of the abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Flagg Ranch Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 218648