Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
At the Grand Summit Hotel, we affectionately refer to our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the "heart of the house!" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We're looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Park City as a Houseperson!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Maintains housekeeping closets in a neat and organized fashion.
- Ensures all housekeeping carts are stocked and neatly maintained.
- Keeps inventory to ensure adequate supplies are available.
- Removes trash as needed.
- Supports environmental and recycling programs.
- Supports housekeeping staff as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous houseman or janitorial experience - required.
- Previous guest service experience - preferred.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - preferred.
- High school diploma - preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) - preferred.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Free SLC-PC Connect bus pass
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 302028