As a leading mountain resort operator with over 40 resorts in sixteen states and four countries. We exist to create an Experience of a Lifetime for our employees, so they can, in turn, provide and Experience of a Lifetime for our guests. We are looking for leaders, innovators, creators, and ambitious professionals to join our talented team. If you’re ready to pursue your fullest potential, we want to get to know you!
Many of our Corporate function teams can now live and work in any of the states in which Vail Resorts currently operates* – enabling flexible remote work alongside a commitment to building and maintaining strong culture both in person and virtually. If you’re ready to pursue your fullest potential, we want to get to know you. Find your purpose with us at www.vailresortscareers.com.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Senior Manager for Global Groups and Wholesale will drive the strategy and success of a centralized team supporting all group and wholesale fulfillment business across Vail Resorts. This position is key to creating and maintaining efficient execution of this business through interface support, and establishing processes and standard operating procedures. This is achieved through alignment with business stakeholders across the group, distribution and IT functions on strategic planning and technology support. The position will serve as a thought leader and line of business expert in cross functional teams. The ideal candidate will keep a pulse on industry trends and find new ways to move the business forward.
- Work closely with Group Sales teams, Revenue Optimization, and IT to ensure seamless, efficient fulfillment of aligned group and distribution strategies. (Drive Value)
- Oversee the success of the department as a line of business and lead the budgeting process, which includes reconciling the budget monthly against actuals and forecasts for the remaining year. (Drive Value)
- Foster a culture of guest service that demonstrates excellence in guest recovery and elevation.(Serve Others)
- Develop a team of employees, ranging from entry level non-manager to mid-level manager, focusing on growth, leadership and bench strength. (Develop)
- Collaborate to make existing systems more efficient and empower employees by establishing, documenting, and continuously improving standard operating procedures and implementing new systems in the department. (Do Right)
- Challenge the status quo to ensure the department is constantly improving processes, creating strategic alignment with core stakeholders, and keeping a forward looking view to maintain scalability to future business needs. (Reimagine/Outfront)
- Implement programs to achieve companywide goals regarding upsell, data capture and advanced purchase. (Drive Value)
- 4 year college degree
- Call Centers, Hospitality, and Distribution experience
- Supervisory experience
- LMS, IQWare, Inntopia, Navis, Microsoft Office
- Flexible Schedule, exceptional time management, communication, customer service
- Multi-tasking, ability to change priorities quickly
The budgeted range starts at $67,000 - $81,150 + annual bonus + equity. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.??At Vail Resorts, our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.?
*Remote work is currently permitted from British Columbia and the 16 U.S. states in which we currently operate. This includes: California, Colorado, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Utah, Vermont, Washington State, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Please note that the ability to work remotely, and the particulars related to such work, are subject to change at any time; and, accordingly, the Company reserves the right to change its policies and/or require in-person/in-office work at any time in its sole discretion.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 435307