Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The host/hostess is responsible for warmly greeting and welcoming all guests and members.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work within OpenTable computer reservations management system to check in guests, make reservations, and manage table assignments
- Assists managers in controlling the flow of guests and seat guests within manager's guidelines, as promptly as possible
- Must answer phones, check and relay messages to managers, maintain tidiness of restrooms and assist bussers and servers in the dining room
- Understanding the dynamics of the lunch operation is essential for the host
- Other duties as assigned
- Grace under pressure is a must
- Previous restaurant experience or customer service - preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Proven ability to work well with others and guests/members - required
- Guest service experience of 2 years - required
- Must be fluent in English - required
- Days, weekends, holidays - required
- End of Season Commitment (April 10, 2020) - required
- This is a great ski pass job. Shifts may be flexible.
The budgeted range starts at 12.32. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 278627