Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Advanced Retail Supervisor is responsible for all shipping/receiving, back stock room organization, and pricing control The appropriate candidate will be part of a cohesive team with pride, productivity, professionalism. Will also adhere to policies and guidelines, and accountability at all times, and will work diligently to maintain the operational and merchandising standards and expectations of the company.
- Ship/receive all outgoing/incoming product.
- Act as a mentor who can train and lead the retail and rental technician team with effective communication
- Maintain organized back stock rooms.
- Work closely with store staff to ensure all policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure pricing is accurate and current including any and all promotions
- Monitor and audit inventory levels in store and between stores
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standars with 100% accuracy
- Minimum 2 year retail experience
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
- Supervisory experience in a retail environment, preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the register
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
The budgeted range starts at $12.32 - $16.70. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Want the best of mountain living and city amenities? Our location at Dumont, CO offers just that! Live and work in Dumont and you are just 30 minutes away from some of the best skiing/riding CO offers, a short 30 minute drive to Red Rocks or a 45 minute jaunt to Denver. Not only that, but work at one of North America’s most recognized Retail providers with people that want to be in the thick of adventure-living with you. Join our team and be on the cutting edge of what’s trending right now in outside adventure sports. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 244827