As the Mountain Studio Manager (MSM) - Jackson, you are the lead responsibility holder for the performance of Stio’s flagship Town Square and Teton Village locations. Your main goals are to drive sales, ensure store profitability, provide an exceptional customer experience that’s true to the Stio brand, and acquire new customers. You are responsible for creating and meeting budget objectives for both revenue and operating expenses. You will oversee all operational procedures, marketing and merchandising efforts. You manage the store staff and are responsible for hiring and training full time and seasonal team members. You will foster a culture of trust, accountability and excellence amongst the staff, ensure a strong working knowledge of Stio product and implement best practices in the areas of customer engagement, operations and merchandising.
The MSM reports to the President & CMO.
The MSM is a self-starter with exceptional customer experience, organizational and leadership skills. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of managing staff members with a wide array of experience and abilities to success. You are team-oriented, comfortable with multi-faceted responsibilities, and able to maintain a positive attitude in the workplace. The MSM has a solid working knowledge of MS Excel and G-Suite business software, strong experience with point-of-sale systems, and the ability to forecast and manage the store budget.
- Forecasting and management of the store budget, including revenue and operating expenses
- Proactive implementation of plans to hit monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Implementation of tactics to drive new customer acquisition
- Planning and execution to achieve an exceptional retail environment for customers
- Hiring and management of associate managers, full time and seasonal employees
- Planning and execution of merchandising and marketing plans
- Service as the liaison between the store and corporate leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- 5+ years in retail
- 3+ years in visual merchandising and retail marketing
- Effective with Microsoft Office and Google products