Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Summary of Job:
The Guest Services Lead for Keystone Property Management, you will support the call center agents in delivering the highest level of guest service to the resort guests. This position will also answer guest questions about resort activities, transfer calls, take guest messages, and perform Wake-Up calls in accordance with AAA standards. When necessary the Guest Services Lead will handle escalated calls and guest issues, promptly with the utmost professionalism.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist Guest Services Manager in training new and existing staff.
- Supervise shifts- handling escalations, room-moves, team needs, and tasks assigned by manager
- Receive housekeeping requests from guests, owners, employees and dispatch to appropriate housekeeping department.
- Receive maintenance requests from guests, owners and employees and dispatch out to appropriate Property Management office and log all calls.
- Dispatch Keystone Emergency Services per established procedures, log all dispatches, contact additional agencies/resources as needed.
- Explain guest pay folios over the telephone and e-mail receipts.
- Complete shift duties, follow procedures to ensure completion, pass to next shift as necessary.
- Assist Owners and Guests with luggage, room-moves, wheelchairs, cribs and rollaway beds.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Previous experience in guest service - required
- Microsoft office proficiency - required
- Flexible schedule - required
- Read, write, speak, and comprehend English - required
- College degree - preferred
- Previous experience in Lodging/Hospitality/Call Center - preferred
- Previous supervisory experience - preferred
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 191715