Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
What will I be doing?
- Greet customers, park and secure vehicles, including locking doors and closing all hatches and windows
- Function as a key associate providing the 1st impression of the hotel to each guest and train Guest Service team members to emulate the same 1st impression.
- Support the maintenance and sanitation of the garage during the shift to ensure a safe work environment
- Act as driver for company vehicles as needed
- Provide guest services in a highly professional manner exceeding guest expectations at all times by creating the WOW experience
- Support the onboarding of new associates
- Focus on providing world-class service for every guest at every opportunity.
- Supporting the accurate delivery of luggage to and from rooms or in departure vehicles.
- Support of respective stations, providing a continuous presence for guest touchpoint and prompt service.
- Responsible for revenue auditing, verifying that all parking revenue is posted nightly and that the integrity of the department’s finances are maintained.
- Confirm that packages when received are being documented and delivered to respective guests or departments.
- Ensure that the shuttle is operated in accordance with guest needs, with accurate time estimations provided to guests upon request.
- Ensure that guests’ recreational gear (ie ~ skis, bikes) are stored appropriately and in accordance to departmental standards.
- Completion of shift checklists with all tasks completed to the highest standard.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism within your appearance, demeanor and performance.
- Create the "WOW" factor at their first impression - arrival at the hotel.
- Be aware of VIP guests
- Ensure 100% compliance to uniform standards
- Handling any guest comments or claims providing exceptional service and resolution.
- Ensure that management/leadership team is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as required.
- Successfully complete other duties as assigned.
- Detail oriented on assigned tasks and the ability to follow through to a conclusion
- Strong communication skills, must be able to communicate in English
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive production through completion
- Ability to work successfully in a strong team environment
- Ability to learn new systems quickly - required
- Satisfactory, clean driving record required.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly.
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoor environment.
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
401(k) Retirement Plan
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 221348